re: homo in strada

Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 16:02:24 +0200

From: Luca <nodoubt@domain.elided>

Subject: re: homo in strada

Charlie wrote:

>Only ONE TIME have I been passed by an Italian car on an Italian

>highway

>(Lambo).  All the others flying past have been black MB sedans.  Is
this

>mere coincidence?

A lack of coincidence. It happened you were in a different highway / at
a differet time. I would have in a BLACK italian car :)

Hey Luca, you didn't forget about the time the MINI-VAN passed us did
you?  You did redeem yourself by promptly repassing them & keep in the
throttle, I believe it was then I got the pic of your speedo?

Cheers,

Zach

Redmond, WA