re: Milano Wont Run

I suppose it could be an electronic issue, but I'd suspect a broken pressure regulator first, and a sticking airflow meter second.

At 2:58 AM +0000 10/9/02, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:14:11 -0700
From: "Kurt Incledon" <kurt6507@domain.elided>
Subject: Milano Wont Run

My Milano is experiencing a problem with the fuel injection, seem that when
the fuel pump is running it floods the engine. If I inhibit the fuel pump it
will idle but wont accelerate. This problem started very abruptly, car ran
poorly for a day as if it wasn't getting enough fuel, I replaced the fuel &
air filters & plugs now it wont run at all when the fuel pump is running. My
thoughts ar that the injection computer is not turning of the injectors at
Idle. I have checked the throttle switch and it is working properly. Any
help or opinions welcome. Please respond off digest as I am not always at my
home computer.
Kurt Incledon
kurt6507@domain.elided