164 Cooling System Questions

Any input on flushing out the 164 cooling system - tricks, trinkets etc and what kind of pump lubricant to put in if any.

Experience with the "Water Wetter" ?

The fan system - the "rad fan" works with the air conditioning on but does not appear to work for keeping the engine cool purposes. Have read as much as I could find on the digest archives etc and everything seems to be in order - what about bypassing the existing electrics and putting in one of those "cool control" units from AlfaHeaven.

Thx
Steve Cameron
blind.creek@domain.elided
91 164 - daily driver and simply wonderful road car
81 GTV6 - daily driver and source of speeding tickets
79 Spider - putting it back together and unfortunately not in time for my 40th birthday