Re: GTV6 Clutch Tool

   Many thanks for the reply Russ! With so many sources for information on
the internet, I overlooked the best one....as you say... the local Alfa club.
   I've had this car since '87... turned out the national convention was here
only a month or so after I bought it :-). I've been a member once or twice
since then but work schedules always kept me from being active at that time.
                   Thanks Again!
                    Mark Manley
                    Tulsa, Ok