Speaking of '69 Spiders

Okay, I might or might not be doing a bit of business here.

I'm looking for a straight, original, pretty much rust free, '69 Spider.
It must be a runner (and a stopper) and  be located within 'reasonable'
driving distance from Irwindale (near LA). Should it not be within
'reasonable driving distance', be prepared to send multitudes of photos.

I have a client who is willing to spend a 'reasonable' amount for both a
car and restoration, but wants a pristine one, restored to his specs, in
his possession, by Spring of '03. Therefore, the better your / the car
is, the better the possibility of making his deadline.

To ever so slightly sweeten the pot, I'll pay $100 for any leads leading
to a consummated sale of a highly restorable '69 Alfa Spider for this
client. First lead in, gets the money. Should either client or myself
pick up the lead elsewhere, I'll pocket the $100.

However, would love to see a very nice, but not perfect, '69 Spider
surface which is not currently being advertisied.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Sorry about the abject capitalistic bent of this missive.