RE: Powerflex bushing for Milano

Hi Zamani

Andy Kress has Performatek bushings for the Spider and *I
think* the 164, at www.performatek.com. Brian Shorey
recommended them to me and I'm about to install them on my
91 Spider. Andy is a really nice guy and very helpful. All
the info is on the website.
I am not in a position to make a comparison between
polyurethane bushings and I'd guess that there would not be
much, if any, appreciable difference between makes,
although people tell me there is a big difference between
rubber and polyurethane.
Regards

Simon