RE: Gurney and F1

Steve,
Can you shed more light on your comments? From what little
that I have read and heard on the tube, Phil was informed
about the project a full one half hour before Dan talked
to the press. Also, I have not heard a thing about any
connection between Gurney and Red Bull's 4,14 or 15
finalists, in fact the speculation was that at least one
of the drives would be taken by Dan's son Alex and possibly
the other by Phil's son.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA

>Dan is not joking or floating balloons. It's a done
>deal, he and the fine folks at Red Bull have already
>selected the four young Americans and they will be put
>through extensive testing (dextarity, physical,
>mental, etc). I don't remember who these guys are, I'm
>just REALLY jealous. Phil Hill has nothing to do with
>this effort but it was good to see him in Indy last
>week.

Steve Hynes
Grand Haven, MI USA
'73 Montreal