Re: norm's Spica fuel filter post

From digest #1190

>Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 15:14:22 -0700
>From: Norm Riffle <normriff@domain.elided>
>Subject: re: dreaming of a new spider

(snip)
 >   "the good news, there is a replaceable element canister fuel filter
>that will fit in place of the tank filter for the spica cars.
>same inlet and outlet sizes and a similar capacity. replacement
>element is $4.
>Looks weird, works good."

Hi Norm:
can you supply any other details about this filter you ran across? There
are no Carquest outlets near me (and probably others)  so info in the
manufacturer and the part number would be beneficial in our own search for
this alternative to the NAPA filter that's often used as a replacement.

TIA

Hugh
'74 Spider
Medicine Hat