Spider Drive Train

Guibo Finito.....Done !!

About 3 hours including dropping the exhaust and replacing the hangers,
removal and reinstallation of the heat shield, the cross member and the
center support & general clean up underneath.  (not to mention retrieving
the correct Imperial (in vs mm) tools for the hardware the PO replaced at
some point)

One "gottcha" was the support for the transmission.  I worked around it but
it sure would have been easier if it was further forward.

Ed, Peter, Russ, Don, John, James, et al -  I VERY MUCH appreciate all the
off digest support and insight. You guys are great.

Nick
Apex, NC
84 Spider, no thumps...