Re: Starter relay mod for '72 Spider

>I know plenty of people have done this mod so thought I'd ask if
anyone has
>a part number or source for a relay. I'd also consider just
installing a
>pushbutton rather than a relay. Has anyone done that?

>Paul Irvine - Antioch CA

I just did this modification without the bypass circuit. I used a
12VDC Bosch Relay SPST 30A p/n 0 332 019 150 from a local auto
parts store. Radio Shack has similar relay p/n 275-226. Napa
(ECHAR143) also has a relay that is similar that I used for my
headlights. It's a pretty generic part, 30A or 40A, SPST. You
just need the four terminals (30, 85, 86 & 87).

Leslie Wong
1979 Sprint Veloce