Italian Car Day tomorrow -- see my Milano if you go

I'll be driving my black 1988 Milano Verde to tomorrow's Italian Car Day
here in the Atlanta area. The car is for sale for $1900. Have a look and
take her for a drive if you like. I expect to be there around noon.

The event has a web site: www.italiancarday.com

My cell phone will be with me and switched on -- call 678.429.0014 if you
need to find me and are similarly equipped. Otherwise, look for the tall,
thin guy with longish dark hair in a short pony-tail and a sparse-looking
goatee accompanied by to young girls (my daughters.)

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA