re: dreaming of a new spider

I pinched myself and bruised, so i'm going to go ahead and post
this......

    down at carquest a few minutes ago for a fuel filter......after a
while i let slip it was for an alfa romeo..... she pipes up....
    "Oh, we just got a call for one of those. Theres a 2002 spider at
Jiffy Lube that is looking for an oil filter"

    They wouldn't sell it to him because it wasn't a listed application
in some book and they didn't want to be liable

     the questions do pile on, don't they?

    the good news, there is a replaceable element canister fuel filter
that will fit in place of the tank filter for the spica cars.
    same inlet and outlet sizes and a similar capacity. replacement
element is $4.
    Looks weird, works good.

--
Norm Riffle