Re: Dreaming of a new spider

Would that we could 'just import' a used 3.0 Spider or Coupe from Italy. I'd be working on it now. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell, its illegal.

George Graves

'86 GTV-6

On Friday, October 4, 2002, at 02:05 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

ps. anyone know what Autodelta charges?
Spider - about $US47,000
GTV Coupe - about $US45,000
166 - about - $US55,000

This from the President of AutoDelta himself (a Sr, Giordano)
Holy cow!  Lets just import some used GTV 3.0 from Italy
directly!  I can't stand how Autodelta is modifying the
aesthetics on those cars.  They look close to tricked
out Civics...

take care,
Ryan