Re: Roll bar rationale

for me, the same logic applies.  as well as providing
a convenient place to mount three point belts in my
lap belt only spider.

on a recent tour, an aquaintence almost killed us when
the control arm in his fiat spider broke.  if we had
left the road we would have ended up upside-down in a
rocky ditch, where the Fiat's rollbar probably would
have done little good.  luckily we kept all four
wheels on pavement.  the lesson there was never push a
car whose condition is unknown.  this spider had
recently emerged from a warehouse after who-knows how
long in storage.

cheers,
ian lomax