RE: suspension tuning

> I would like to fix up the tired suspension of my 79 spider. Any
suggestions
> as to which bushings I should replace? I recently replaced my front
shocks
> and I have the brooklands book , but I am fairlyt new to the undeneath
of my
> spider and would like to keep it at it's best.

All of them.  Seriously.

If your suspension is tired, and you start replacing bushings piecemeal,
you'll end up making it marginally better.  Once you've started to take
apart the suspension on any corner of the car, you've basically eaten
most of the labor involved in replacing all of the bushings in that
corner.

Total cost for all bushings, tie rods, etc, is around $500, I've done
this on a couple of cars and it really makes a big difference.

bs