Re: Stebro v Ansa

I'm trying to decide between a Stebro or Ansa rear exhaust for my LS.  Both
retail for about the same.  I've heard that some Stebro customers weren't too
happy with the delivery service, etc.  Any opinions/comments welcome.

Paul cuadra@domain.elided

I'd like to expand this a bit into a discussion on exhaust systems for all the cars.. My primary interest,
is a great sounding system / combination of parts for my Spider.. but durability and performance are
good features as well..

I'm remembering the Japanese sound and movie files that had different cars being revved and driven, with
different aftermarket exhaust systems.. http://isweb11.infoseek.co.jp/motor/alfaroen/movelinks.htm and http://www.boreas.dti.ne.jp/~serpente/ <http://www.boreas.dti.ne.jp/%7Eserpente/> some sound absolutly fabulous.. Too bad they're all for the late, non US
cars..

The old 4in2 header and little resonator box on the pre 75 cars sounded pretty nice..

The Alfa "experience" is a multi-sensual thang.. the feel of the road and the car moving upon it, the blur of scenery going by, the wind in the hair, the sound and response of the engine..

So, what to do to maximize the Aural part of the pleasure?

Jon and Marica
77 Spider (in midst of teardown)