164 Cyl head rebuild

	The 164 SOHC heads are basically the same as the GTV6 and Milano
heads. Every time I have the heads rebuilt I have the machine shop do the
following - 1. check the valves and  guides - if valves are too worn or have
too many miles and if guides have play beyond tolerance they are replaced.
2. replace valve stem seals 3. replace valve springs ( I use the ISKY brand
with great success. 4. 3 angle valve job on both valve and seat. 5. check
head for flatness and resurface as necessary. 6.  have the heads checked for
any flaws and /or metal fatigue. I always provide the heads without cams and
exhaust shaft and rockers. Good Luck.

	ANDREWG
	Houston, TX
	82 GTV6 ITS #68