Bad Alfa day -- Milano fuse question

I get to the airport parking lot late last night from a "red eye" flight
to find that my Milano's been burglarized -- glove box dumped (amazing
that they found it!) and the ignition lock trashed.  I got my key in the
lock and was able to turn it and get the car started to get home;
however, I can't get the key out of the lock!  So, since I can't lock
the car either, I'd like to be able to pull the fuel pump fuse, but of
course, the Milano owners manual does have a diagram of which fuses
control what.  Can anyone help on this one?

OK, so I've gotten the Milano home and I take the Spider to go to work.
Halfway to work, all of a sudden, I've got no throttle -- engine idling,
I pull over to the side of the road.  The doggone throttle rod end has
broken off the throttle linkage.  Wire the pieces together using the
"twist tie" from my lunch baggie and limp back home.  I took the Milano,
but now I really do need to find that fuel pump fuse!

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider
'87 Milano