Brock Yates book anyone? (no Alfa content)

I've ended up with two copies of Brock Yates' 1973 book Sunday Driver,
covering his expoits in Bondurant driving school and racing a Lancia Fulvia,
Trans Am Camaro, Datsun 240 Z, and driving across the US in the Cannonball
in a Ferrari Daytona with Dan Gurney.  A great book that I read probably a
dozen times as a teenager.  Anyone want a former library pocketbook copy
that's a little tattered but quite readable (doesn't have the pictures that
the hardbound edition does), for whatever the cost of US shipping is? $3?
Or free if you pick up in SF or Berkeley.

Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA