re: Northern VA, DC MD wheel balancing

John,
	I take my Alfas to Radial Tire in Silver Spring ( nearby the exit of
I495 and Georgia Ave.) where they understand Alfas.  They even give a
discount to AROC members.  They put stick-on weights on my BWAs - where
they commented that most people repaint them one color instead of the
original two-tone paint job, as I did.  Very nice people.  But they
might be a bit far from Fairfax.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV