Free 105 Wheels to good home

I will give away, to the person with the best plan for reuse, four steel
105-style wheels. They are in decent shape and just came off my GTV (I
switched to GTA-style wheels). There are a few small nicks and dings
around the edges and they could tolerate re-painting, but they're
presentable if you need them. Comes with lug nuts and the reverse dish
type hub covers.

The fine print: you must pick up from my garage in downtown San
Francisco--I don't have time to crate and ship them anywhere. They also
must go to an Alfa--not a recycling plant of inferior vehicle. Just
bring good Alfa stories along and they're yours. You can email me for a
picture request. (415) 837-0489 (days)

Tom Hardy
67 GTV