Sorry, I guess I should have said "a search engine". I actually didn't know about the "official" one, but I'm anxious to give it a try.

Regards,

Dean

At 12:39 AM 10/2/2002, you wrote:

Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 00:00:27 -0400 (EDT)
From: Richard Welty <rwelty@domain.elided>
Subject: Re[2]: How does one "search" - the digest

On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 23:25:29 -0400 "Dean W. Cains" <dwc@domain.elided> wrote:
> The Digest search engine is located at:

> http://alfa.festy.org/cgi-bin/display.cgi

it may be a very good search engine, but it's not "The Digest Search
Engine". i have never sanctioned it and know little or nothing about
it.

it may be in violation of the collection copyright on the digest, although
that's the sort of thing that i've not tried to chase down over the years.
there wouldn't be that much point to chasing it down.

richard
  admin, digest.net
- --