Virus: Nakamura

After I saw your post, I checked Norton Antivirus 2002 settings (part of
SystemWorks 5.02).

Virus Definitions last updated 9/30/2.

Full system scan last run on 9/17/2 (no viruses).

I then ran a full scan with Norton Antivirus 2002.

Results: No viruses.

I checked my quarantine log and see 60 viruses quarantined since May
8th.

Two Sircam, 14 Yaha and the rest klez.

From the Symantec web site, "The From address is randomly-chosen from
email addresses that the worm finds on the infected computer."

Thus someone with my name in their address book has the virus.

Also from Symantec, "Symantec has provided a tool to remove infections
of all known variants of W32.Klez and W32.ElKern."

On my computer, Norton Antivirus has quarantined the W32.Klez.H@mm virus
eleven times in the past week.

Appreciate the notice, but I seem to be clear this time.

Mike Nakamura

Fall City WA USA

mike_nakamura@domain.elided

91 Spider Veloce