Bertone GT wiper arms (again)

OK so I wasn't paying attention the first time this was discussed and
couldn't find the discussion with the Digest search tools...

My '73 GTV's wiper arms are black, I'd like to change them to stainless.
I've found some at OKP that seem to fit "Giulia / Bertone / Berlina.
Alfa, 105".  My question is, did the length, angle, etc. of the wiper
arms vary during the life of the 105/115 Bertone Coupe, or were they one
size fits all?

TIA,
John
Seattle, WA