ARDONA not renewing contracts with repair shops!

My friendly mechanic at Star Auto, an ARDONA authorized repair facility in
Baltimore/Towson, MD, just informed me that ARDONA had not renewed their
contract so they couldn't get parts from ARDONA anymore. This was not an
isolated incident, ARDONA was not renewing anybody's contracts as they
expired.

Can anybody elaborate?
Sonny 91 164 S
maxid@domain.elided