ARDONA not renewing contracts with repair shops!

Sonny 91 164 S raises a red flag in #1169: "...ARDONA had not renewed
their contract so they couldn't get parts from ARDONA anymore. This was
not an isolated incident, ARDONA was not renewing anybody's contracts as
they expired."

******

My theory when a potential problem rears its ugly head is to panic
first, then ever so slowly revolve into some  semblance of logic - then
really panic.

Might this mean Gen-U-I-An Alfa parts will no longer be imported into
the US of A for our ancient old beaters?

Should this be the case, I've thought for some time we were only a
smidgen behind the Cubans in keeping our foreign vehicles up and running
- hey Guido Juan San, kin you glue my rubber driveshaft support together
again along with the front donut?

Perhaps from bad to worser?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA