Source for 72 Berlina Alfa Key Blank?

     Snip....     I have a friend who lost the OEM key for his 1972 2000
Berlina. He cannot
     find an Alfa blank anywhere.....      Does anyone on the Digest have
a source for the OEM key blank for this car?
I just bought one today from Glynn Motorsport for my '72 GTV. They have a
rack loaded with OEM blanks. It may be a problem if the orig. key is
lost because I believe you'll need to provide at least the first digit of
the key code to get a blank with the correct groove pattern.  Very
reasonbly priced.  www.glynnmotorsports.com978-948-6000 Paul Leone