Re: Magencore wires

What responses? I have not seen any since Peter's original post. I, too, am interested in these Magnecore wires, particularly the stranded ones, since I assume the solid core will interfere with my stereo.

I wish people would post some pertinent info once in a while, the S/N (signal to noise) ratio is getting pretty infinitesimal on the list. What does it take for folks to response to the list (don't answer, I already know)?

Cheers,

- Steve.