Re: Magencore wires

Thanks to all who responded to Magnecore request.

All responses were overwhelmingly positive.   The most significant reaction
was the length of life for the Magencores over stock or other aftermarket
wire sets.    I will switch to them along with Plat+4 (there was one NGK
lover in the batch).   I hope this will compensate for the stumble I
occasionaly get with the Zat ECU that I am told they are known for.

On another subject:

One of the bulbs is out in the main dash pod in the Verde.   Before I rip it
open to replace it, what kind of bulb is it and can I get it anywhere or is
it a special light specific to Alfa or the Milano?

TIA

-Peter