RE: More Italian tune-up questions

A simple way to gauge the oil temp is the oil pressure at idle. The car is
fully warmed up when the oil pressure is fairly low with the engine idling
- this means it's become much less viscous, thus hotter. Note that this
happens sometime after the coolant reaches OT. I believe the original post
spoke of the diff oil temp in reference to the rear transaxle cars, so don't
worry about the diff oil temp in a spider - just make sure there's enough of
it...

I think I know the reason why the GTV runs so well - constant tune-ups !

Peace,
Rich M
72 GTV - ready for another tune-up this afternoon
66 Ducati Mach I project