Alfa Smog Pump Question Part 2

Hi folks,

After studying the smog pump issue a little further, my take is that I can
drive the car home without this part, and also fix it myself. So.... the
next question (and sorry for being a net taker of expertise instead of
giving more - must be my ignorance on the subject :>) ...

Does anyone have any idea where you get the smog pump tensioner? The pulley
seems to be an integral part of it, so I think I need to replace the whole
thing. Also, does anyone know where a belt for one of these can be found (or
at least what kind of a belt it is, so I can go to Kragen and get something
similar)?

I'm getting kind of scared that my car will be out of commission for weeks
over a $20 part, which is scary!!!

Thanks

Karsten.