What's a Milano Green?

Some sort of Italian vegetable? Whatever it is, I've got one and it seems to
be the same thing as a Verde.

"1988 Alfa Romeo Milano Green" is what both my Georgia registration and
CarFax says this car is.

Yes, I know "Verde" is Italian for "green" -- kinda surprising, though, that
they translated it into the US DOT database.

This begs the question, though: are green things in Italy more valuable than
Silver, Gold or Platinum things?

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA