Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 23:06:48 EDT
From: CLeopold@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Air Conditioning (Specific Alfa content)

While on the topic of A/C, I wonder if anyone out there can help
me???......Every summer here in humid N.J. I can't use the a/c more than 15
minutes without the cold air only on the passenger side coming out like
"snow"---i.e., with apparent water droplets or vapor in an almost frozen
mist
coming out, to the point that within 5 minutes of this happening, the duct
actually clogs up and no air comes out.  Always only on the passenger side.

I have taken it several times to my local Alfa mechanic he has taken the
system apart, and has never been able to find the problem.........this has
been going on for at least 6 to 10 years!  I dread taking it to an auto
air-conditioning place.

Has anyone heard of this sort of problem?

Clay Leopold
'84 Spider (66,000 miles)
Princeton, NJ

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]