Re: New ones....

--- "Storhok, Eric (E.M.)" <estorhok@domain.elided> wrote:
> Well, time for more opinions...  I normally don't
> pipe in on the subject very much, but for whatever
> reason.
>
> First of all, would we buy one- yes.  It may be
> heresy to some purists (just like the 750/101 cars
> were in the 50's)

[snip]

I'd buy one of the new ones. It wouldn't fit the same
niche in my Mind's Garage that my GTV-6 does, but I
doubt VERRRRRY seriously that anyone, anywhere is
going build a car that could do that. (The last car
ever built that coulda--sorta--filled that spot was
the 1995 Porsche 968CS.)

The Sport Coupe section of my mind's garage is no
longer available, and will never be available unless
Alfa Romeo decides to build a GTV-6 brought up to the
21st Century.

But the Sedan/Estate section of my mind's garage is
open, and to fill it I'd DEARLY love a 156 GTA wagon,
and I'd like to have it *now*.

-Joe in SoFla
1984 GTV-6 Maratona, ~15K mi.
http://sbc.yahoo.com