Re:Rugh road springs

    I'd love to hear more about these springs, specifically, does he or
anyone make a "progressively wound"  spring? (in which the coils are
unevenly spaced)
    I've seen them on modern street cars (wondered why) and the other
day i was watching a race in which one of the NASCAR cars failed tech
because of one.
    What's this all about?. and does anyone make 'em for Alfas?

--
Norm Riffle
Its-A-Grind.com