Re: early Audis and safety

To follow discussion by: Graham Arlen

I find the discussion about audi and alfa very interesting. I owned an audi
1985 4000S for 5 years and now I own since more than two years an Audi 90S
Quattro 1993. I just recently added a very strong, rust free 1986 spider in my
garage. So, what I can simply tell, it that you don't buy an alfa and an Audi
for the same reasons. Altrough I am not familiar with the 164 and lastest
sedens, clearly, the spider is from another time regarding the way the car
body is done. To resume, the audi is the family car in which I and we feel
safe for various reasons, such as the quattro traction, the car design and so
on. I bought the spider as a toy and I am sure that numerous listers own there
Alfa like that. I am pride of the Alfa spider but that remains a toy.

Will I go to buy a new alfa if available in canada ? for sure not. I will stay
with Audi for numerous raisons...