Gazillionairs

"Somebody must think that there are mess of
gazillionaires out there for all of these five-and-a-half figure
supercars to flourish."

Far be from me to get political ;-) but in fact there are a great many gazillionaires out there. If you have been on top of the news lately, you will know how most of them got there. It was not, contrary to the simplistic capitalist mythology, the result of hard work and dedication - nose to the grindstone et al . If you are not one of these gazillionaires, I guess you just aren't working hard enough and just don't care in your profound laziness. Or should I use an equally silly sports metaphor ? : you just don't want it enough.

Now if you guys would just sell your baseball team just before it crashes, ahem, you too might be able to afford an Enzo .......... and buy high political office as well.

David

2000 GTV for sale : $3500 (reduced) superb resto candidate presently excellent runner/driver

Giulietta Veloce Spider : Emphatically not for sale

'67 Duetto race car : where my money goes until I buy my next baseball team.

East troy, Wisconsin