Beating the dead horse: Alfa's non-return to the US

I finally figured it out, last night as I read this weeks "Auto Week"
magazine why Alfa keeps pushing the date back for the re-introduction of
Alfa into the USA. They figure that if they wait long enough, all of us old
Alfisti's will be dead and no one will be around to remember all the
problems they had. The problems that make us love our Alfa's. this way they
will save millions on advertising.

Cordova Ralph
Ralph Fetsch
Cordova Tennessee
1991 Spider Veloce w/auto
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]