re: Alfa shop manuals and reference materiel

Jon,
	I recently rebuilt the motor in my '73 GTV.  As for reference material
I used a Bosch L-Jetronic era engine rebuilding manual published by Alfa
and sold by IAP.  95% of the book applies to SPICA engines - the rest I
got from Wes Ingrams book and my local Alfa mech.  The engine manual has
all the specs and disassembly/assembly procedures for 2L engines - very
helpful for the first time engine rebuilder such as myself.

	When working on the suspensions bits, I used my L-Jetronic era Spider
manual from IAP since the suspension hasn't changed all that much in 30
years.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV