re: Rebirth of Italian Engineering

At Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:49:46 -0600 CM Smith wrote:
>Er, anyone who still thinks Italians build poor quality stuff obviously has
>been paying no attention to F1 lately. Ferrari is now so dominant all the
snip
>Last America's Cup, the yacht that challenged the NZ boat was designed and
>built by Italians (and sailed by Italians, albeit with a Brazilian
snip
>cars. Italians have historically been great engineers (the darned word is
>Italian) and even better manufacturers. Come to think of it, they are great
>naval architects, and practically invented modern trade  and business
>financing. Modern management methods originated in Italy.  There was some
>dude named Machiavelli that re invented politics. Is there anything they
>haven't done first and best?

We aren't the 1st on the moon actually  ;)))
However, being Italian myself, thanx a lot for your words :)))

Anyway you forgot PIZZA ;)))))

How was it?? Ah yes, I remember:
"i think we'd better move this over to offtopic." ;-)))))))

Ciao
Luca

nodoubt,
"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://nvr2fst.supereva.it