Alfa shop manuals and reference materiel

Hello group..

I thought this might be good thread fodder.. I'm about to tackle some major work.. engine rebuild, some front and rear suspension bushing replacement, brake system work, and whatever other service a 26 yr old car might need for safety and good operation.

So, I need info! I want to know what sources are reccomended for my (or other years) 77 Spider.

I already have Pat Braden's "Alfa Owner's Bible", and Kenneth Ball's "Giulia Owner's Workshop Manual", as well as Wes Ingram's Spica manual.

So, how are the Car Disks? (hope they have their XP fix for the one I wanted, by now!) The official shop manuals? Engine building manuals? I could spend a lot of my tight rebuilding budget if I got everything in sight.. so what would you consider essential and why?

Thanks!

Jon and Marcia
77 Spider --