Beating the dead horse: Alfa's non-return to the US, and...

In my previous post:

> I heard a rumour of an Audi F1 effort at one point.

I meant a new, recent F1 effort to rival BMW and Renault.  Not referring the
Hitler/Auto Union cars that won a few.

> Why is it now that the A4, A6, XJ etc. are doing so well here?

Duh, Ford is a major force behind the dealer network and advertising for
Jag.  However, the perception of unreliable break down machines still
existed.

-Peter