Alfetta/Sprint Veloce/Alfetta Sedan Register

Myself and Christopher Boles are going to start a dedicated site and
register for Alfettas.  Please email to me at jimscott@domain.elided the
following: Year,Model,Chassis number,Engine number,Previous owners,Color of
the car/interior,Mileage,Photographs.  Christopher is donating the design
and hosting for the site and I am gathering the data. We need as many of you
out there to respond.