RE: Alfetta/Sprint Veloce/Alfetta Sedan Register

> Myself and Christopher Boles are going to start a dedicated site and
> register for Alfettas.  Please email to me at jimscott@domain.elided the
> following: Year,Model,Chassis number,Engine number,Previous
> owners,Color of
> the car/interior,Mileage,Photographs.  Christopher is
> donating the design
> and hosting for the site and I am gathering the data. We need
> as many of you
> out there to respond.

You might do some poking around, there's already a dedicated Alfetta
Sedan registry floating around somewhere.

Speaking of registries, are there any Verde owners out there who are
interested in taking over the Verde registry?  Now that mine is sold,
and with time at a premium, my interest in maintaining it is dwindling.

As of now it's all manual, ideally somebody could pick it up and
automate a lot of it.

If you're interested, lemme know.

bs