In-car track video from VIR

I've posted two short clips of in-car video from Virginia International
Raceway's south course on the Mid-Atlantic Alfa Romeo Club's web site.  The
footage was shot from inside my vintage B Sedan 1750 GTV; the other car is
Charley Weill's ITS GTV 6.  Turn your speakers up when you watch the clips
and enjoy the sounds of two great Alfa motors.

To view them, go to http://www.midatlanticaroc.org/DriverEd/track.htm,
click the button for Photos & Video and follow the instructions.   Each
movie is about 1.5 minutes long, with download time depending on the type
of connection you have.

Note for Netscape users: if you're using an older vesion of Netscape, you
may get a screen full of funny characters when you click the links for the
movies.  In that case, you may need to right click on the link, select
"save link as", and download the file to your hard disk before you can open it.

Dana