76 Alfetta sedan "beater" heading to Oakland CA auction

Hey Gang,

A stunning red/white/rust on black 76 Alfetta sedan is heading to auction,
and will appear at the Volunteers of America auction shortly.  It will
either be at this Saturday or next Saturday's auction at 7531 San Leandro
Blvd in Oakland, California.

Please buy it so I don't.  I don't need another project... and don't have
space for it.  But it runs soooo good.  "Ugly it is yes, but so good it
runs." as Yoda would say.  Smogged in May, should pass again since I didn't
touch the engine.

Body is rough up top, pretty good underneath.  Seats ripped, dash cracked,
carpet faded.  Oil all over engine.  145k or 245k miles, who knows.

Call 510-567-1114 for more details about the auction.  They might have it
ready to go this week, but most likely it will appear next week.

There's a $25 processing fee, and a $100 deposit is required day of the
auction if you win.  I can't imagine that this bad boy will go for much more
than low three figures.

Photos here...

http://www.photoaccess.com/photo/album.jsp?jrunsessionid=1032286879469267463
&cb=PA&svr=web4