Sports Sedan

John H has the trimerity to sugest "sports sedan" does not have an
unambiguous definition -- perhaps as lacking in precision as "sports car"?

While Detroit today may be the leader of the bland, historically I don't
think so -- there were the Dusenbergs, Auburns I think Buick even offered
a twin-carb model, there was the Hudson Hornet, the Rocket 88 and the
Chrysler 300....if Edsel Ford was a "sport", his original Continental
would qualify -- even if performance and handling were dismal....

r.m.bies