Got some time on my hands

Well, after having been involuntarily indentured to the US Air Force for the last 12 months I'm being "paroled" (till the next war rolls around) and have to burn up about 22 days of leave (vacation time for all you military novices). I need something to keep me busy and want to spend some time with my Verde as she has been deeply deprived of attention during this last year. I need a project - do you guys have any ideas? The brakes need a thorough rework but endeavors of that nature are far beyond my mediocre abilities. Something to keep me busy so my wife doesn't kill me but also not too technical. Also, project costs must be kept to an acceptable level as I'm still working off military pay scale (don't ask me how much $ I lost this last year).
Thanks in advance,
John Schiller
Master Sergeant (but seriously considering retirement)
'88 in good repair but wants to keep human busy