RE: Alfetta Information

> I wonder what parts will transfer over from the GTV6 that are
compatible with
> the Alfetta such as the upper control arm that you mention with out
major
> modifications.
> I would suspect that a complete GTV6 front suspension and torsion bars
would
> be the way to go.

Take the wheel hubs, ventilated disks, and 15" five bolt wheels while
you're there.

The GTV6 suspension is a great upgrade for an Alfetta.  Make sure to get
the torsion bars from an 'early' GTV6, as they changed in the middle of
the '85 model year to Milano-like torsion bars.

> I have a good 76 sedan windshield I grabbed from a parts car along
with a lot
> of other things I could scrounge. I also have a lot of parts from a 76
Alfetta
> GT but no sheet metal or glass. The other sedans are all potential
drivers. No
> sense parting out a good car unless you absolutely have to.

All Alfetta sedan windshields are not created alike.  There were
different mounting styles, and different size glass, and maybe even
subtle differences in the sheet metal surrounding the windshield.

bs