Alfetta Information

Thankyou Wayne for your valuable information about the availability of Alfetta
parts.

I wonder what parts will transfer over from the GTV6 that are compatible with
the Alfetta such as the upper control arm that you mention with out major
modifications.
I would suspect that a complete GTV6 front suspension and torsion bars would
be the way to go.

I have a good 76 sedan windshield I grabbed from a parts car along with a lot
of other things I could scrounge. I also have a lot of parts from a 76 Alfetta
GT but no sheet metal or glass. The other sedans are all potential drivers. No
sense parting out a good car unless you absolutely have to.

Christopher Boles